James Art Glass Studio
New and Restored Stained Glass
If you are interested in new windows for your building, please fill out the New Window Questionnaire below.
We will be happy to discuss your stained glass needs with you.
James Art Glass Studio Pattern:
1. We are planning to build a new church/building or an addition to our existing church/building in which we would like to install new glass.
2. We are interested in restoring our stained glass?
3. We are planning to add new stained glass to our existing church/building.
4. We are interested in maintenance and general repairs.
5. We are interested in replacing or repairing our existing wood, metal or stone window frames.
6. We would like to have a protective covering installed or replaced to protect our windows from vandalism and/or storm damage.
7. We would like to have a protective covering installed to reduce air infiltration and heat loss.
How many new stained glass windows are you looking for?
What is the exact size that your window needs to be (in inches) ? If more than one, list additional sizes.
What style of windows do you prefer?
What type of artwork do you prefer?
Brilliant Jewel Colors
What type of glass do you prefer?
Clear Beveled Glass (generally ½’ bevel)
Opalescent Glass (cannot see through)
Colored translucent (can see through)
Are your stained glass windows to be installed in:
An Exterior Window Setting
An Interior Window Setting
Into a Light Box